Monday, June 14, 2010

More on Stress

Continuing with our theme of stress, I glanced around my office and realized the mess around me is definitely contributing to my stress.

So, again, I went online. I typed in "organizing my office" and got a lot of great hits. But this one was the winner hands down:

http://lifeorganizers.com/Office-Home-Office/The-Organized-Office/Organize-Your-Desk-in-8-Steps.html

They really do have 8 great steps to organizing a desk. I don't want to give away all the tips in the article. I want you to visit the website, so they get the "hit". But I have to say I was impressed.

Not only do they have great suggestions for getting your desk cleaned up; but also they suggest that you take the last ten minutes of every day to reorganize so that every morning you come to a clean desk.

Wow. That sounds like heaven.

A few years ago I realized that I couldn't always do "everything" I wanted to do, but if I could spend ten minutes working toward certain goals everyday eventually everything would get done. The system worked so well I actually work a workshop called THE TEN MINUTE SOLUTION. (And by the way, when I say a few years ago, I mean over ten...The "other" ten-minute solution people were after me! LOL)

I'm probably going to begin posting those lessons here. I'm not exactly sure when, but if you're eager to get your life organized I think they'll help you.

Until then, go read the article 8 steps to organizing your desk! You won't be sorry.

susan

No comments: