Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Losin with Susan

In January, I started a diet and lost 17 pounds! :)

Then I fell off the wagon and put 5 back on. :(

Then we went on vacation and I put on another 5. :(

So now I'm scrambling to lose another 17 or so ... so that I'll be ahead of the game.

I figured I'd announce it here to give myself a little accountability.

What am I going to do?

The same thing as last winter. I eat six times a day, but each snack or meal only has around 200 calories. 100 some times.

I also walk on the treadmill every other day. I'm up to 45 minutes.

I got some great recipes for salmon and pasta from some friends. But I also bought HUNGRY GIRL. 200 UNDER 200. (200 recipes under 200 calories.) I also got EATING RIGHT and SHAPE magazines.

I'll be testing out some of those recipes.

So stay tuned. I know I don't sound very enthusiastic today. But -- thumbs up -- I had a sandwich thin with a thin spread of peanut butter this morning...so I've started. Yay, me!

It's also hair dye day today so I'll be too busy to worry about food.

Now the hard part is getting my family to eat what I make or ask me to cook things I don't want to eat! LOL!!!!

No comments: