Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Awful Truth About...Jelly Beans!

I just got an email from a company warning me about the awful truth about some health thing.

I get these emails all the time. I know they are relevant, but, you know... when I read the words...The Awful Truth About...and I knew I was going to get a health lesson ... I was sort of hoping they would say The Awful Truth about Jelly Beans.

They've been my nemisis this week. I love the Jolly Rancher jelly beans. I buy an extra bag (or 2) for myself to eat before Easter gets here and the week after. Now, I can barely buckle my jeans.

Yes. I understand that some of these warnings I get are important...but every once in a while I'd love to see them hit real life and warn me off my drug of choice...Jelly Beans.

Happy Sunday!

If you're a writer, looking for my writing post, scroll down. And come back tomorrow when I talk about first chapters!

susan

No comments: