Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Intro and Welcome

Welcome!

We're all new here at susanmeier.com! New website, new to blogging.

For the past several years, I've been listening to motivational tapes and reading books by such greats as Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Tom Peterson, Zig Ziglar, Napoleon Hill, Norman Vincent Peale and a host of others. I've always wanted to do something like this. Create a place where I could post a composite of their ideas and hear from you.

This forum isn't a Dear Abby type place. I can't comment on your troubles. First, I'm not a psychologist. I also can't help you with your business problems. That would be a disaster. LOL.

But we can discuss things like problem solving skills, goal setting techniques, time management and motivation.

This month we'll be discussing goals.

susan

No comments: