Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back From California

I'm back! And let me tell you I loved California. I didn't stay long enough to see everything but I did see the Pacific and a lot of the area. What a wonderful state!

I was also very impressed with the OCC chapter. They were warm and friendly to me, as a speaker, but I also saw a wonderful camaraderie among the members!

Today I received hardcover copies of my June release, MAID IN MONTANA! The cover is beautiful. Copies of the Portugese version of ONE MAN AND A BABY also arrived today.

So, it's been a busy day. And it's going to get even busier. I found another recipe on the Pillsbury website. Southwestern Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups. The recipe seems easy enough. I guess if it isn't, we'll be calling the local fire department!

susan

No comments: