Sunday, February 21, 2010

Every Sunday...

Every Sunday I sit down at my computer and think about what's happened in my past week...mining my memory for something interesting to blog about.

This was a weird week. In addition to having six books to read (and judge) for the Rita, a niece and a friend both asked me to critique their work. I've started the second book in a series for Harlequin. I did some revisions on next year's Christmas story. And, of course, as always I'm working on the single title I started last fall.

While others are whining about the several feet of snow under which we are currently buried, I've hardly noticed it. Oh, I know it's there. I don't like to drive in snow; so when I step outside, car keys in hand, if there's snow I pretty much turn around and go back inside.

This is the biggest reason I think I should live in a warmer climate! I become a virtual hermit in the winter. Plus, people look at me weird for wearing sunglasses. But I love sunglasses! And have you ever seen the glare that comes off snow? It's blinding.

I miss my capris. I miss wearing cute sandals. I would like to play real golf instead of Wii golf.

Hey, wait! I'm whining about the snow! See I'm normal after all.

Have a great week!

susan

1 comment:

Denise said...

But where is this warmer climate? Even Florida has been colder than normal this year.

You've got such a full plate and I always admire how much you do every day, every week, every month!