Sunday, November 4, 2007

Back From The Beach Retreat

I'm back from a wonderful week in South Carolina with a group organized by Nina Bruhn, who writes for Nocturn and Silhouette Romantic Suspense. We had such a wonderful time that Nina absolutely deserves a round of applause for creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere that allowed each of us to relax and learn!

All the attendees were bright and talented. I'd say all of the ladies...except then I'd be neglecting Roger...who was working on a story that will someday knock everybody's socks off.

I came home rested and happy. In spite of a 12-hour trip home that included two plane rides, one long layover and traffic once I hit Pittsburgh.

For as much as I miss the ocean and the great company, I'm eager to get started on my next Harlequin Romance, which is a Christmas story. Believe it or not, this time last year I had the foresight to plan this. So as we enter the holiday season, I'll be writing a story of love lost and found in the holidays.

I plan to enjoy this!

susan

No comments: