Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pennwriters Conference

This year's Pennwriters conference is now a memory, but what a great memory it was! Many kudos to Annette Dashofy, conference coordinator!

It was a wonderful weekend filled with time spent with my Pennwriter friends and also editor Esi Sogah from Avon, Lucienne Diver from the Knight Literary Agency, Colleen Lindsay of FinePrint Literary Agency, Paige Wheeler of Folio Literary Management, and Becca Stumpf from Prospect Agency.

Best-selling author, Lisa Scottoline was the keynote speaker. She had us rolling with laughter, as she inspired us!

I returned home to the online class I'm teaching and a June 1 deadline! So I'm clicking away at the keys! But I did pause yesterday for my niece Carissa's bridal shower. We had a great time! Jessica and the bridesmaids did an amazing job of decorating the hall, providing baskets for a raffle, and organizing a delicious lunch!

Today I'm back to writing!

Look for another installment of Home Cooking this week.

No comments: