Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall!

It feels so much like fall here that immediately my mind jumps to thoughts of pumpkin muffins! There's nothing like the scent of cinnamon wafting through a kitchen warmed by the oven.

I even like the beginning of winter. The first snowfall. Christmas. Sledding. And let's not forget pretty sweaters and scarfs.

We're entering a very happy time of the year. Mums for the front porch. Trick or treat. Thanksgiving. Pumpkin pie. Christmas shopping. Parties.

And a book, KISSES ON HER CHRISTMAS LIST! This year my Christmas story will be released at the end of November. Just in time for steaming cocoa and bubble baths.

So this year, let's all enjoy fall. It's slipped away other years when I was bogged down in deadlines. But this year, even with deadlines, I intend to take some time to stop and smell the pumpkin!

susan

No comments: