Thursday, January 2, 2014

Dear Readers: Shabby Chic

Yes, this is a real dear readers blog. LOL Over the years, I've been very happy to write posts for other writers, and I'll continue that, but I love to write blogs that appeal to average people and I've missed that so in 2014, one of my goals is to write a real Dear Reader blog every week. (Writers...scroll down to the next blog! It's a good one.)

We begin with Shabby Chic.

I'm a nut about dressing. Lots of women like shoes, but I like the whole deal. Clothes, makeup, jewelry, shoes...You name it. I want it.

Because of that it's a little hard for me to dress down. When I'm wearing jeans, I add some bling. But my favorite Shabby Chic is to wear my aunt's vintage mink jacket with jeans. This coat was passed from person to person for a while because no one really knew where to wear it. But I felt my poor deceased aunt's disappointment that the coat was just hanging in closets and I decided t let it get out and about.

What about you? Do you like to play dress up? (LOL) Do you have favorite things you do?

I'm going to mess around with my iPhone camera today and see if I can get pix of the mink and the bling. Feel free to post your own bling!

Happy Reading

susan meier

No comments: