Monday, August 3, 2009

Harlequin Romance Authors now have a blog!

My husband and I went to his class reunion on Saturday. I always enjoy these get-togethers because my own class doesn't have a reunion. Even if they did, I probably wouldn't go. The last time I went no one recognized me. I told them who I was and still they scratched their heads. Nope. They didn't remember anybody with my name.

That's really God-awful. Not because everybody wants to be remembered...though we do. But because I felt as if I didn't exist. Sheesh. Talk about a buzz kill.

Anyway, that's why I like my husband's class and his class reunions so much. These people genuinely like each other. They remember each other. They're glad to see each other and happy to catch up.

So even though I was recovering from a virus I put on my pretty black dress and pumps, a little makeup and panty hose and spent two hours with the people my husband went to school with. They're a good group!

And speaking of good groups...

http://community.eharlequin.com/content/harlequin-romance-group-author-blog is the email addy for the new Harlequin Romance authors' blog! We've been talking about this since Nationals and Donna Alward spearheaded the project. Today we are up and running!

So congratulations to us! Hope you'll drop by and join in the discussions!

I also saw the UK cover for my November release, THE MAGIC OF A FAMILY CHRISTMAS. It's adorable! I'm really excited about that book. But I think I'd be foolish to wish away the summer just to get to see it on the shelves!

susan

No comments: