Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dear Reader Wednesday

Happy New Year!

I hope your holidays were as happy as mine were. Things are going to change at susanmeier.com in 2013...I just don't know how yet! LOL

But I did realize that in blogging so much about writing, I've been neglecting readers! But that's partially because I share my somewhat silly life on facebook.  I'd love to have you join me at http://www.facebook.com/susan.meier.54 if you're interested in my life...or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Susan-Meiers-Books/120647777954747?fref=ts if you're interested in reading about my writing news.

For those of you not on facebook, let me catch you up...

My son got married last year. He and his fiancée eloped and were married in Aspen, Colorado. It was one of the most fun experiences of my life. Not only did we travel Independence Pass (shudder) but also Aspen is gorgeous. And the wedding was unique and fun. We're thrilled to have Alexis in our family.

Our cat Fluffy has a thyroid condition and now eats six times a day. :O He went from being 18 pounds to 12 pounds...even eating six times a day!

I received wonderful comments from readers on the two books I had out In 2012 THE TYCOON'S SECRET DAUGHTER and NANNY FOR THE MILLIONAIRE'S TWINS. They also reviewed very well...for which I am very grateful. I have three books out in 2013 THE BILLIONAIRE'S BABY SOS, A FATHER FOR HER TRIPLETS (about a heroine who bakes wedding cakes and has triplets...this one was tons of fun to write) and THE FAMILY CHRISTMAS SHE ALWAYS WANTED (working title). But I'm also doing the eHarlequin story in May. Which will be a free read at eHarlequin. And to top it all off I'm in an anthology with Shirley Jump, Barbara Wallace and Jackie Braun, three of my favorite writers. We decided to do four connected stories about a dog who continually runs away from his billionaire owner to match-make our unsuspecting heroines. It's cute and funny and with writers like Shirley, Jackie and Barbara, I think we have a real winner! LOL

So get ready for some fun this year! As soon as I figure out how to change the site, I'll let everyone know.

And I leave you today with my wish for a blessed, prosperous and above all happy 2013!

susan

No comments: