Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Goals...Day Two

So, I'm seriously thinking about my goals for next year today. This is a process that takes awhile because not only do you have to decide what you really want....I like to add in an extra step and see if it's really possible. LOL.



There's nothing worse than setting goals that are out of the realm of possibility, if only because they discourage you from even trying.



At the same time, I don't want to set the goal of losing five pounds when I need to lose thirty.



There are also different kinds of goals. Not just long-term and short-term, but also personal, spiritual, relaxation, and business or professional goals. And I'll bet some of us could even create subcategories for professional goals.



So, today, as I'm straightening up the house, I'm going to be thinking about what I really want and what's really possible. I'm going to be honest with myself. And I'm going to think in terms of all the categories.



If you want to set some goals before the end of the month, you should also think about your life. Think about what you want and also what's really possible. Be honest.

No comments: