Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Backlist Books

I now have a slew of backlist books up. Part of me is going Woo-Hoo! I loved these books when I wrote them. I loved the characters and the stories...and I had a bit more humor in those books than my current Harlequin Romances.

The other part of me is covering my eyes and groaning. We all grow in our jobs. I've been writing for nearly 30 years. The books I wrote 30 years ago reflect my ... shall we say "newness" as an author.

I like to think my plots are better now. My characters are richer. My words flowing better. (How's that for a sentence!)

So if you have a Kindle or Nook or any kind of ereader and buy some of my Treasury offerings...you might be surprised. LOL If you like silliness, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Just remember with all the Treasury Books you buy...they're going to reflect the writing of a much younger, much less experienced me! LOL

susan

No comments: